Epoxy Flooring Charlotte, NC
Eliminate the frustration of replacing or repairing your garage and workspace with the installation of durable, epoxy flooring. Designed as an overlay coating to new or existing floors, epoxy flooring protects your home or business from stains, water damage, and other wear and tear. Best of all, installation is complete in just three easy steps when you hire Charlotte’s best epoxy flooring company.
Over the lifetime of epoxy flooring, you will appreciate its super strength adherence and low maintenance features. With just soap and water, you can maintain a clean and safe environment.
Residential Interior & Exterior Painting
- Interior & Exterior PaintingFire
- Eco Friendly Painting Solutions
- Cedar Staining
- Window Glazing
- Pressure Washing & Cleaning
- Gutter & Down Spout Cleaning
- Fire & Smoke Damage Repair
- Historic Home Restoration
- Staining, Varnishing & Sealing
- Carpentry Repairs
- Fence Staining & Painting
- Drywall Repairs
- Wall Paper Removal
- Custom Color / Matching / consultations
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Mold & Mildew Eradication
- Deck Staining & Painting
Century Painting also serves as a single source for every painting need, including Residential painting , Commercial painting and New Construction painting projects.
Whether you require Charlotte exterior painting services or are looking for Charlotte interior painting contractors, our professional painters are ready to give your home, business or property a fresh, updated appearance.
Visit our commercial painting and new construction pages for details.
Customizing Your Floors With Industrial Epoxy/Polyaspartic Coatings
PROFILING CONCRETE SLAB
- The entire slab is mechanically ground to give the concrete the required surface profile to ensure proper bonding.
- All edges, corners and hard to reach areas are hand ground.
CRACK & CHIP REPAIR
- Chips, cracks and broken edges are filled with polyurea filler and ground down after they cure.
- The entire area is swept, vacuumed and blown off to remove all loose debris.
COLOR AND FLAKE
- The 100% solid epoxy base coat is what bonds to the concrete surface and provides the floor base color.
- All corners, control joints, edges and hard to reach areas are cut in with a brush.
- Vinyl chips are broadcast to refusal to achieve complete coverage.
SCRAPE AND TOP COAT
- The floor is scraped, cross-hatched, excess chips vacuumed and blown off in prep for top coat.
- The final coat of polyaspartic is applied with a squeegee, then cross-hatched to ensure proper coverage.