Getting it Done for your Home and Business
Professional painting requires dedication to perfection. The minute details that are involved with any painting job are the difference between shoddy and excellent work. Here at Century Painting, we do not overlook any detail.
Our prep work is extensive and we even apply multiple coats of paint depending on the job. Every surface needs some attention before applying a new coat of paint so we do as much prep work as it takes to achieve an outstanding end result.
Every job is different and we don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to painting. We carefully assess what needs to be done on your job to make it perfect. In the end, you will have a beautiful looking new coat of paint that will stand the test of time.
You can hire us for residential painting in Fort Mill, SC which includes:
- New Construction Painting – We have worked with hundreds of developers, investors and general contracting companies on new construction projects and have delivered immaculate results every time. We would be honored to help you with your project by handling all your painting needs.
- HOA Projects – Do you have a complex of condos, apartments or town homes that need to be repainted? That is not a problem for us. We can handle large HOA projects of all kinds.
- Remodeling – Whether you are handling your home remodel yourself or are working with a general contractor, we can make your home look exactly how you want it to.
These are just a few of the types of residential painting projects we can work on. You can also call us out for commercial painting in Fort Mill, SC which includes:
- Fence Painting – We have worked alongside local government agencies to paint sound and sight barrier fences.
- Clubhouse Painting – HOA’s frequently call on us to paint their complexes’ clubhouses and meeting facilities.
- Restaurant Painting – We have worked with some of the most renowned restauranteurs in the area and have made their restaurants more attractive.
No matter what your residential or commercial painting needs may be, we are more than capable. Give us a call today!
You can call us (704) 245-9409 for further information.
6201 Boykin Spaniel Road